SimplyCast.com, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Director of Strategic Partnerships to join its growing team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
About the Position
This position will help drive the company’s international expansion efforts while working closely with the sales and marketing teams at SimplyCast. The key to the Director of Strategic Partnerships role is the drive to succeed and the want to progress your career accordingly. This organization is looking to recruit a forward-thinking, inspirational candidate with the ability to analyze market trends, the industry implications and then convert this knowledge into tangible sales results.
In order to be successful you will be a creative, innovative, proactive and results-oriented marketing professional. You will have excellent business communication and sales skills and an understanding of the marketing techniques needed to influence key decisions makers to adopt the company’s solutions.
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling and rock climbing have been done before.
- Be a growth agent.
- With the assistance of the CEO you will work closely in developing an international sales process and conduct key market research.
- As Director of Strategic Partnerships you will be responsible for developing and maintaining long term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Arrange and attend executive team meetings, take, distribute, and archive meeting minutes and/or diaries.
- Work with our legal department and the client on contract negotiation, these negotiations can include both economic and legal issues.
- Develop new local business account acquisition strategies to help attract and retain more customers.
- Provide product leadership to the team delivering the SimplyCast experience internationally using language localization methods.
- You will work with developers, marketing, customer support, and business development peers to develop, communicate and execute a high quality international SimplyCast service.
- Follow company policies and marketing procedures effectively.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position with direct management experience.
- MBA strongly preferred with an emphasis in accounting and marketing.
- You have product management skills – you can demonstrate a blend of management, technical, cretive, business, and marketing skills.
- You are results-oriented. You have a big capacity to think both strategically and execute flawlessly.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication, public speaking/presentation skills.
- Ability to be flexible and self sufficient.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment with experience communicating with senior managers and managing junior professionals.
- Positive attitude, confident and competitive.
- A good sense of humor goes a long way.
Benefits also include: Top tier Prescription and Dental coverage. Two weeks vacation and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
SimplyCast.com is a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide. The company’s multi-channel marketing platform is a feature-rich solution used by thousands of customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries. With thousands of organizations using SimplyCast solutions to automate email, survey, event, voice, SMS, Twitter, fax, Facebook, press release, landing pages and autoresponder marketing needs, they now have the power to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.