SimplyCast.com, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking an International Expansion Officer to join its growing team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
About the Position
This position will help drive the company’s international expansion efforts while working closely with the sales and marketing teams at SimplyCast.
In order to be successful you will be a creative, innovative, proactive and results-oriented marketing professional. Understanding marketing techniques and being able to influence key decision makes to adopt our solutions, so you must have strong communication skills and sales methods.
We are looking for a self-starter – someone who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction, and learn by asking the right questions.
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling and rock climbing have been done before.
- Be a growth agent.
- With the assistance of the CEO you will work closely in developing an international vision document and conduct key market research.
- You will be responsible for a six figure budget with access to launching local marketing initiatives to kick start a branding campaign in a chosen country.
- As international expansion officer you will be responsible in contacting key partners across the globe and maintaining strong relationships.
- You will provide product leadership to the team delivering the SimplyCast experience internationally using language localization methods.
- You will work with developers, marketing, customer support, and business development peers to develop, communicate and execute a high quality international SimplyCast service.
- Create a country expansion template to help guide future expansions process.
- Follow company policies and marketing procedures effectively.
- Other assigned tasks as needed.
- You have some product management skills – you can demonstrate a blend of management, technical, creative, business, and marketing skills.
- You are results-oriented. You have a big capacity to both think strategically and execute flawlessly.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and self sufficient.
- Positive attitude, confident and competitive.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- A good sense of humor goes a long way.
Benefits also include: Top tier Prescription and Dental coverage. Two weeks vacation and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
SimplyCast.com is a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide. The company’s multi-channel marketing platform is a feature-rich solution used by thousands of customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries. With thousands of organizations using SimplyCast solutions to automate email, survey, event, voice, SMS, Twitter, fax, Facebook, press release, landing pages and autoresponder marketing needs, they now have the power to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.