SimplyCast.com, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Marketing Automation Associate to join its growing team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
About the Position
So if you want to tell your friends that you are “Tweeting” and “Liking” things at your job while learning the inside scoop of how an online marketing company operates, then this position is for you.
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling and rock climbing have been done before.
- Be a growth agent.
- Manage Web design and content development for web pages influencing web sales including landing pages.
- Develop and execute an online/offline marketing plan and metrics designed to maximize web sales revenue.
- Create promotional copy and landing pages for web promotional campaigns.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager on SEO, SEM and online advertising initiatives designed to drive web traffic.
- Maintain design consistency, aesthetic and functionality of web pages and transaction processing.
- Follow company policies and marketing procedures effectively.
- Other assigned tasks as needed.
- Experience in website usability, paid search, email marketing, affiliate programs, establishing linking partners, and social media marketing.
- Strong computer and Internet skills; must have excellent HTML, CSS and Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of web analytics, preferably Google Analytics.
- Sales and goal oriented.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to think strategically.
- Positive attitude, confident and competitive.
- A sense of humor helps too!
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Benefits also include: Top tier Prescription and Dental coverage. Two weeks vacation and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
SimplyCast.com is a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide. The company’s multi-channel marketing platform is a feature-rich solution used by thousands of customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries. With thousands of organizations using SimplyCast solutions to automate email, survey, event, voice, SMS, Twitter, fax, Facebook, press release, landing pages and autoresponder marketing needs, they now have the power to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.