SimplyCast.com, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking Technical Support Specialists to join its team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
About the Position
The position involves assuring customer satisfaction by solving all customers’ questions and issues. The ability to communicate with customers verbally or in written form is vital, as is the capacity to define and solve the technical issues affecting the client’s campaign.
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling and rock climbing have been done before.
- Be a growth agent.
- Oversee all help desk activities.
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of our tracking software.
- Assist support team and sales team with technical questions.
- Respond to escalated help desk issues.
- Interacts with internal staff on all levels to help resolve IT-related issies and provide answers in a timely manner.
- Provide support to client issues that cannot be solved by support representatives.
- Interact with development team to insure quality, consistency, scalability and maintainability
- Prioritize change requests and consult with development team about repercussions.
- Provide details of changes to the application as needed.
- Test reported problems to determine what is causing the issue and under what condition it occurs.
- Build tools to support internal operations such as metric tracking
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience with GUI-based and web-based applications.
- Existing skill set in commonly used desktop software programs including a demonstrated proficiency on the Microsoft product line for their own daily job needs. Specific skills include Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Access, among others.
- Experience in technical issues related to email delivery and filtering.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are necessary.
Benefits also include: Top tier Prescription and Dental coverage. Two weeks vacation and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
SimplyCast.com is a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide. The company’s multi-channel marketing platform is a feature-rich solution used by thousands of customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries. With thousands of organizations using SimplyCast solutions to automate email, survey, event, voice, SMS, Twitter, fax, Facebook, press release, landing pages and autoresponder marketing needs, they now have the power to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.