SimplyCast.com, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking Sales Engineers to join its team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
About the Position
A technical sales engineer combines technical knowledge with sales skills. Sales engineers demonstrate and sell highly technical products. Sales Engineers primarily command the technical knowledge of the product and are proficient at selling.
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling and rock climbing have been done before.
- Be a growth agent.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements – listening to clients and using astute questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms, to meet both client and company needs.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Co-ordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business is a plus.
- CS or IT background is strongly preferred.
- A sense of humor helps too!
Benefits also include: Top tier Prescription and Dental coverage. Two weeks vacation and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
SimplyCast.com is a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide. The company’s multi-channel marketing platform is a feature-rich solution used by thousands of customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries. With thousands of organizations using SimplyCast solutions to automate email, survey, event, voice, SMS, Twitter, fax, Facebook, press release, landing pages and autoresponder marketing needs, they now have the power to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.