Search For Your Question
Top 10 Questions
- Do you offer a URL Shortener?
- What is the difference between opens and clicks?
- How do I make a section of an image clickable?
- Can I set the Twitter Application to auto-follow new followers?
- What do the Bulk Fax Error Messages mean?
- How Do I Create a Signup Form?
- Can you explain CASL?
- Is it easy for subscribers to opt out of receiving messages?
- Is there a minimum number of contacts needed for SimplyCast 360?
- How do I set up Google Analytics with my campaign?
We offer you the ability to integrate with CRM systems such as Zoho, VTiger, SalesForce, and more. We also support non-CRM integrations with cPanel (single sign-in) and WHMCS to allow resellers to bill clients using a different payment system. To allow further customization, we also have an API that allows you to integrate your own Read more…
CRM integration allows you to connect your CRM system directly to our platform. Our platform includes integration with SalesForce, SugarCRM, ZohoCRM, VTiger, and more. You can connect to any of our supported CRM systems through the Contact Manager. To create a connection, all you will require is your CRM login details which will be used Read more…
Yes – our service offers SalesForce integration so you can import contacts directly from your SalesForce CRM system. This will allow you to import contact data directly in to the contact management system.
Our platform has built-in VTiger integration which allows you to import data directly into the Contact Management system. While there is no programming required, we offer an API to allow for further integration with your existing systems.
Yes, we offer Zoho integration built in to the platform that allows you to load contact information directly from your Zoho CRM system to the Contact Manager. Additionally, we offer an API that allows for further integration with your systems.