Search For Your Question
Top 10 Questions
- Do you offer a URL Shortener?
- What is the difference between opens and clicks?
- What do the Bulk Fax Error Messages mean?
- How do I make a section of an image clickable?
- Can I set the Twitter Application to auto-follow new followers?
- What is the difference between express consent and implied consent?
- How Do I Create a Signup Form?
- Can you explain CASL?
- How do I integrate Facebook into my email marketing campaigns?
- Is it easy for subscribers to opt out of receiving messages?
How does e-commerce integration work? E-commerce integration allows you to connect your e-commerce system directly to our platform. Our platform includes integration with Big Commerce at the present time. More platforms will be added to this list as integrations are completed or requested, so check back often. You can connect to any of our supported e-commerce systems through Read more…
Can you break down the Tracker list in Sonar? Certainly. Sonar’s Web Tracker tab consists of seven columns. They display important information for the user to identify each tracker individually, and gauge their performance as individual pieces as well as an overall campaign. This helps to identify high points in the campaign, so that success Read more…
Can you break down the Sonar Dashboard? Sure thing. Here’s everything you need to know about the items on the Dashboard. Trackers Created – This space details the number of trackers created in the last week and the percentage that number has changed. The date boxes can be clicked to bring up a calendar. This Read more…
How do I use the Lead Metadata tab in Sonar reports? Once the Lead Metadata tab is open, you’ll be able to view reports on a number of data streams that are tracked on top of the information available in the Overview and Activity tabs. This information includes tags added, score, sit categories the customer visited Read more…
Can I recolor EngagerLive for my site? You may have noticed that SimplyCast’s EngagerLive is dark blue, whereas the default on most sites is purple. The answer is yes, you can change the color to one of a variety of options in order to best match your site’s theme and feel. How can I do Read more…