Search For Your Question
Top 10 Questions
- Do you offer a URL Shortener?
- What is the difference between opens and clicks?
- What do the Bulk Fax Error Messages mean?
- How do I make a section of an image clickable?
- Can I set the Twitter Application to auto-follow new followers?
- How Do I Create a Signup Form?
- What is the difference between express consent and implied consent?
- Can you explain CASL?
- Is it easy for subscribers to opt out of receiving messages?
- Is there a minimum number of contacts needed for SimplyCast 360?
Can I change my SMS sending number to the name of a company? The SMS sending number used in messages cannot be changed to a company name. There are a number of reasons why we do not allow this number to be changed: If the number is changed, carriers may reject the SMS message as spam Read more…
How secure is your service? SimplyCast treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. Access to confidential information is restricted to employees that require this information for a legitimate business need. Data is also protected from unauthorized users outside of SimplyCast. What Sort Of Security Do You Have? Security techniques Read more…
How does SimplyCast protect customer data? At SimplyCast, we maintain physical and procedural measures to protect your data in our offices and data centers to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification. How Do You Handle Personal Information? We keep Personal Information collected from you strictly confidential, and only authorized personnel have Read more…
No it is not. You don’t have consent after your implied consent runs out, but ignoring your request for consent does not count as opting out of future contact. In addition, if they renew their business relationship with you (inquiry or purchase) they renew implied consent, even if they had previously said they did not Read more…
So you’re interested in building a social media presence, and you’re using SimplyCast 360 to do it. So now you need to know how to schedule facebook updates to go out over time, instead of all at once. Well, that’s exactly what this FAQ is to help you to do. Once you’ve signed in and Read more…