Search For Your Question
Top 10 Questions
- Do you offer a URL Shortener?
- What is the difference between opens and clicks?
- What do the Bulk Fax Error Messages mean?
- How do I make a section of an image clickable?
- Can I set the Twitter Application to auto-follow new followers?
- How Do I Create a Signup Form?
- What is the difference between express consent and implied consent?
- Can you explain CASL?
- Is it easy for subscribers to opt out of receiving messages?
- Is there a minimum number of contacts needed for SimplyCast 360?
How does the overview tab work in Sonar? The overview tab should be the first one you see when you open the reports on a tracker and should contain the following: Total hits – the total number of visitors your site has seen since the tracker was placed. Unique hits – the number of those Read more…
How do I navigate the EngagerLive dashboard? The EngagerLive dashboard is a quick, easy to read dashboard that tells you the overview information of your chat network. It consists of these parts: User image – the image you have assigned as your user image on your account Status – tells you if you are active Read more…
Can I change my SMS sending number to the name of a company? The SMS sending number used in messages cannot be changed to a company name. There are a number of reasons why we do not allow this number to be changed: If the number is changed, carriers may reject the SMS message as spam Read more…
How secure is your service? SimplyCast treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. Access to confidential information is restricted to employees that require this information for a legitimate business need. Data is also protected from unauthorized users outside of SimplyCast. What Sort Of Security Do You Have? Security techniques Read more…
How does SimplyCast protect customer data? At SimplyCast, we maintain physical and procedural measures to protect your data in our offices and data centers to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification. How Do You Handle Personal Information? We keep Personal Information collected from you strictly confidential, and only authorized personnel have Read more…