Search For Your Question
Top 10 Questions
- Do you offer a URL Shortener?
- What is the difference between opens and clicks?
- What do the Bulk Fax Error Messages mean?
- How do I make a section of an image clickable?
- Can I set the Twitter Application to auto-follow new followers?
- How Do I Create a Signup Form?
- What is the difference between express consent and implied consent?
- Can you explain CASL?
- How do I integrate Facebook into my email marketing campaigns?
- Is it easy for subscribers to opt out of receiving messages?
I have a successful existing business. By becoming a SimplyCast partner do I have to share any part of my revenue generated from my existing business? No! The revenue sharing is limited only to fees paid by your customers to use the SimplyCast White-label platform. The revenue share is also based on the 20-30% discount Read more…
Using only the Contacts tab, there isn’t a quick way. You have to select each individual contact and then delete the lot of them. There are ways to do so relatively quickly, however they are more complex than simply selecting all your contacts and removing them. Why can’t I mass delete? In order to avoid Read more…
Why is my XLSX spreadsheet not uploading correctly? You may have noticed when uploading XLSX files that they are formatting strangely and not reading some information. This is because there are so many formatting variables in spreadsheet programs that some of them cause issues in the app. How can I avoid this? You can remedy Read more…
Are partners limited to geographic regions or territories? No! You can choose to focus on a specific market niche, geographic area or be global. The choice is yours. If you are already servicing a specific market, adding the SimplyCast White-label platform can be your ticket to a wider market and attract new customers that were Read more…
Can I offer both a managed service as well as normal accounts on my Reseller platform? Yes! You can create and manage campaigns for some clients while offering a complete do it yourself option for others. If you normally only offer a managed marketing service, by adding a “do it yourself” type option you can Read more…