Search For Your Question
Top 10 Questions
- Do you offer a URL Shortener?
- What is the difference between opens and clicks?
- How do I make a section of an image clickable?
- Can I set the Twitter Application to auto-follow new followers?
- How Do I Create a Signup Form?
- What do the Bulk Fax Error Messages mean?
- Is it easy for subscribers to opt out of receiving messages?
- Can you explain CASL?
- Is there a minimum number of contacts needed for SimplyCast 360?
- How do I set up Google Analytics with my campaign?
You sure can! Our API allows you to deposit customer information directly into the Contact Manager, as well as interact with your 360 projects!
The Contact Manager and in fact the whole app starts with one user on a free account. Additional users can be added to the tune of one additional user on each level of our pay scale, with a corresponding fee to add more. For example, our $49 account allows for two users total, and additional Read more…
Can’t you just bill me? PayPal requires your permission to pay for items! Previously we were able to bill you the same amount each month, but at the cost of you not being able to purchase package extras like Roll Over Credits and Overages as their cost will be determined each month by your usage. Read more…
7 days before your renewal – it will include the total for the invoice, a link to pay it, as well as a summary of account information and payment dates.
Just like a normal subscription, all of your data and projects will still be accessible once the account is reverted to a free account. With that in mind, some paid services like Landing Pages, Forms, and Events may cease functioning if your free subscription doesn’t cover your existing projects.