SimplyCast, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Part-time Customer Support Specialist to join its growing team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
About the Position
As the first point of contact for SimplyCast, the Part-time Customer Support Specialist will provide customers with accurate information and solutions in a professional and courteous manner. If you have above average customer service skills, we want to meet you.
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard-working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff, including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling, and rock climbing have been done before.
- Lunch with the CEO and a four-day workweek.
- Resolve customer inquiries by phone, chat, and email.
- Address customer inquiries and direct them to the appropriate team member.
- Work with the technical team to address issues within the application.
- Pass knowledge of the SimplyCast application to customers.
- Approve campaigns.
- Assist with outreach for specific verticals.
- Proactively engage in identifying and recommending opportunities and solutions for process improvement.
- Previous call center experience is an asset.
- Display professional manner along with sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must have excellent listening and verbal communication skills and demonstrate a sincere approach to helping others.
- Must be a self-starter who takes the initiative to obtain solutions and is able to stay focused and pay attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable working independently and within a team.
- Passion for lifelong learning.
- Technical aptitude or technical support experience.
- Strong initiative with a desire to succeed and to embark in a customer care role.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and enjoy interacting with customers.
- Ability to be flexible and self-sufficient.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills to deliver high customer satisfaction
- Be detail oriented and have the ability to properly document customer call notes.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Be customer-focused, patient, and friendly.
- A sense of humor helps too!
- PC literacy is necessary including MS Office and Outlook.
- 2 months’ to 6 months’ customer service experience.
- HTML knowledge would be an asset.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization values the importance of diversity, fairness, and trust.
SimplyCast is a leading provider of interactive and multi-channel communication software for organizations worldwide. Providing both emergency and non-emergency communication technology, SimplyCast offers 20+ communication tools and channels to help organizations maximize their efficiency. The company’s 360 Customer Flow Communication Platform is a feature-rich solution combining marketing automation, inbound marketing, and interactive communication. With customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries, SimplyCast provides organizations the ability to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.