SimplyCast, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Part-time Customer Support Specialist to join its growing team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
About the Position
As the first point of contact for SimplyCast, the Part-time Customer Support Specialist will provide customers with accurate information and solutions in a professional and courteous manner. If you have above average customer service skills, we want to meet you.
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard-working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff, including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling, and rock climbing have been done before.
- Lunch with the CEO and a four-day workweek.
- Resolve customer inquiries by phone, chat, and email.
- Address customer inquiries and direct them to the appropriate team member.
- Work with the technical team to address issues within the application.
- Pass knowledge of the SimplyCast application to customers.
- Approve campaigns.
- Assist with outreach for specific verticals.
- Proactively engage in identifying and recommending opportunities and solutions for process improvement.
- Previous call center experience is an asset.
- Display professional manner along with sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must have excellent listening and verbal communication skills and demonstrate a sincere approach to helping others.
- Must be a self-starter who takes the initiative to obtain solutions and is able to stay focused and pay attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable working independently and within a team.
- Passion for lifelong learning.
- Technical aptitude or technical support experience.
- Strong initiative with a desire to succeed and to embark in a customer care role.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and enjoy interacting with customers.
- Ability to be flexible and self-sufficient.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills to deliver high customer satisfaction
- Be detail oriented and have the ability to properly document customer call notes.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Be customer-focused, patient, and friendly.
- A sense of humor helps too!
- PC literacy is necessary including MS Office and Outlook.
- 2 months’ to 6 months’ customer service experience.
- HTML knowledge would be an asset.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization values the importance of diversity, fairness, and trust.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
SimplyCast is a leading provider of interactive and multi-channel communication software for organizations worldwide. Providing both emergency and non-emergency communication technology, SimplyCast offers 20+ communication tools and channels to help organizations maximize their efficiency. The company’s 360 Customer Flow Communication Platform is a feature-rich solution combining marketing automation, inbound marketing, and interactive communication. With customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries, SimplyCast provides organizations the ability to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.