SimplyCast, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Deliverability Specialist to join its team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
About the Position
Do you have an passion for problem solving and finding the root cause of a problem? If so, we want to meet you!
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard-working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff, including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling, and rock climbing have been done before.
- Lunch with the CEO and a four-day workweek.
- Conduct technical investigations into client email systems.
- Review messages sent by clients.
- Make recommendations based on analysis of client email programs.
- Collect data from customers related to email delivery.
- Review data and conducting email delivery analysis.
- Educate clients about best practices related to email sending, address collection, list management, and other email program issues.
- Provide recommendations and explain potential risks to clients.
- Generate and review reports related to deliverability-focused metrics such as bounce rates, open rates, complaints, etc.
- Investigate and address email delivery problems by engaging directly with relevant ISP abuse desks, email blacklists, and anti-spam technology providers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, client-facing consulting skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and a strong attention to detail.
- Project management skills with an emphasis on self-motivation.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and clients.
- Ability to do independent research and apply findings to client work.
- A basic understanding of email end-to-end delivery including IP addresses, DNS, SMTP, authentication, and email headers.
- Understanding of best practices for sending bulk email.
- Experience with outbound or inbound email deliverability.
- ISP Relations, FBL signups, whitelisting, email block resolution.
- Email filtering and blacklisting polices at ISPs, filtering companies and blocklists.
- Data analysis and presentation.
Benefits also include: Top-tier prescription and dental coverage. Two weeks’ vacation and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization values the importance of diversity, fairness, and trust.
SimplyCast is a leading provider of interactive and multi-channel communication software for organizations worldwide. Providing both emergency and non-emergency communication technology, SimplyCast offers 20+ communication tools and channels to help organizations maximize their efficiency. The company’s 360 Customer Flow Communication Platform is a feature-rich solution combining marketing automation, inbound marketing, and interactive communication. With customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries, SimplyCast provides organizations the ability to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.