SimplyCast, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Director of Sales to join its growing team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
About the Position
Join the sales team to promote and sell the SimplyCast marketing suite. If you have the desire and passion, we want to meet you.
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard-working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff, including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling, and rock climbing have been done before.
- Lunch with the CEO and a four-day workweek.
- Be a true hunter who thrives on building relationships, solving complex IT problems for customers, and closing large deals.
- Responsible for a specific vertical with full autonomy to grow a book of business with a target quota of $1M in year one.
- Work with the SimplyCast team, including support, content, accounting and legal, to ensure you’re enabled to reach and exceed your quota.
- Manage the full sales cycle of all deals from prospecting to closing.
- Develop existing and new relationships and execute lead generation and sales strategies.
- Generate a pipeline of new business on your own from the ground up.
- Utilize SimplyCast’s proprietary CRM and communication automation tools to further enable your sales.
- Sell to CXOs, SVPs, VPs, and Directors within your target vertical.
- Focus on growing your team and eventually become President of your own department.
- Min. 5+ years experience selling Enterprise (B2B) – ideally SaaS/PaaS and/or complex IT/software – products.
- Experience obtaining and/or exceeding annual revenue of $1M (will consider slightly less for right fit).
- Comfortable closing deals in the $50k-$300k+ range.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Strong hunting experience – cold calling, email marketing, and networking are your specialties.
- Deep target market/industry knowledge.
- Previous success prospecting, building a solid pipeline of opportunities, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Very comfortable presenting and discussing complex IT solutions with C-level and other decisions-makers.
- Entrepreneurial-minded, comfortable working with a significant amount of autonomy but with the awareness that this is a team effort.
- Technical aptitude: must be able to quickly learn SimplyCast’s products/services, sales strategies, pricing, delivery, and installation processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written, verbal, etc.
- The ability and willingness to travel.
- Ambition to grow the vertical into a significant revenue-driving department.
- Metrics-driven, detail-oriented, and highly competitive.
- Polished individual with strong business acumen and executive presence.
Benefits also include: Top-tier prescription and dental coverage. Two weeks’ vacation and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness, and trust.
SimplyCast is a leading provider of interactive and multi-channel communication software for organizations worldwide. Providing both emergency and non-emergency communication technology, SimplyCast offers 20+ communication tools and channels to help organizations maximize their efficiency. The company’s 360 Customer Flow Communication Platform is a feature-rich solution combining marketing automation, inbound marketing, and interactive communication. With customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries, SimplyCast provides organizations the ability to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.