SimplyCast, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Hands-Free Specialist to join its team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
About the Position
Hands-Free is a service offered by SimplyCast where clients can go “hands-free” with their marketing. Essentially, clients leave their communication and marketing strategies in the hands of our Hands-Free Specialists and the specialists create the automation flows to handle these strategies as well as design and write content for all the components.
Reporting to the Director of Hands-Free, you will be the main point of contact for assigned Hands-Free clients.
Benefits of Joining the Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker's butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling and rock climbing have been done before.
- Create thoughtful, personalized, and brand-relevant content strategies and execute them across multiple online channels/platforms.
- Work collaboratively in a multifunctional team to concept and implement compelling brand stories.
- Write strong, motivating content including website copy, emails, social media, blogs, and other appropriate content types within the brand’s style and tone guidelines for assigned projects.
- Enhance the distribution of content through SEO strategies and the implementation of best practices.
- Analyze and test the optimal ways for consumers to find and consume content.
- Clearly and confidently present work to internal teams and clients.
- Maintain and expand relationships with new and current Hands-Free customers.
- Upsell SimplyCast services to assigned clients.
- Ensure assigned client needs and expectations are met by SimplyCast.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with Hands-Free clients.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Enlist the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, sales, and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinate company executive involvement with customer management.
- Work closely with customer service representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- 6 months to 2 years’ experience at a creative or media agency, or in-house, as a content writer/strategist, or copywriter.
- Portfolio of strong, professional writing for both long- and short-form content.
- Passion for both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences.
- Understanding of latest SEO and social media marketing best practices.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms.
- Familiarity with the concept of inbound marketing.
- Extremely deadline and detail-oriented.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong teamwork/communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Great personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Nice to Haves
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Background working for brands with considered purchase decisions in insurance, finance, technology, healthcare, legal, and business-to-business.
- Experience in user experience and web technologies like Drupal and Kentico.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Benefits also include: Top tier Prescription and Dental coverage. Two weeks vacation and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization values the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
SimplyCast is a leading provider of interactive and multi-channel engagement software for organizations worldwide. Providing both emergency and non-emergency communication technology, SimplyCast offers 20+ communication tools and channels to help organizations maximize their efficiency. The company’s 360 Customer Flow Communication Platform is a feature-rich solution combining marketing automation, inbound marketing, and interactive communication. With customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries, SimplyCast provides organizations the ability to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.