Junior Quality Assurance Tester (Part-time) - Work from Home - Student Employment
Due to funding requirements applicant must be:
- A Canadian Citizen and/or permanent resident
- Full-time student attending university or college
- Able to work a minimum of 10 hours/week
SimplyCast, a leading provider of interactive engagement and communication software for organizations worldwide, is seeking Junior Quality Assurance Testers to join its team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
About the Position
We are looking for Junior Quality Assurance Testers to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure software product quality.
- Plan and conduct testing of changes to software products
- Identify and report software defects
- Work closely with developers to find solutions to identified defects
- Develop and write test cases
- Interpret and review quality assurance standards
- Create and run automated tests
- Plan conduct and monitor testing and inspection of software products to ensure a finished product
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality assurance activities
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality requirements
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Excellent attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience with data collection, management, and analysis
- Experience with problem analysis and problem solving
Nice to Haves
- Quality auditing and testing experience
- Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality assurance
- Test automation experience
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization values the importance of diversity, fairness, and trust.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
SimplyCast is an ISO 27001-certified, leading provider of interactive and multi-channel engagement software for organizations worldwide. Providing both emergency and non-emergency communication technology, SimplyCast offers 20+ communication tools and channels to help organizations maximize their efficiency. The company's 360 Customer Flow Communication Platform is a feature-rich solution combining marketing automation, inbound marketing, and interactive communication. With customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries, SimplyCast provides organizations the ability to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.