Marketing Technology Associate (Part-time) - Work from Home - Student Employment
Due to funding requirements applicant must be:
- A Canadian Citizen and/or permanent resident
- Full-time student attending university or college
- Able to work a minimum of 10 hours/week
SimplyCast, a leading provider of interactive engagement and communication software for organizations worldwide, is seeking Marketing Technology Associates to join our team.
About the Position
As a Marketing Technology Associate, you will be responsible for creating marketing materials to reach customers through various communication methods.
- Create thoughtful, personalized, and brand-relevant content strategies and execute them across multiple online channels/platforms
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork/communication skills
- Great personality
Nice to Haves
- Students enrolled in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization values the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
SimplyCast is an ISO 27001-certified, leading provider of interactive and multi-channel engagement software for organizations worldwide. Providing both emergency and non-emergency communication technology, SimplyCast offers 20+ communication tools and channels to help organizations maximize their efficiency. The company's 360 Customer Flow Communication Platform is a feature-rich solution combining marketing automation, inbound marketing, and interactive communication. With customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries, SimplyCast provides organizations the ability to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.