SimplyCast, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Partner Sales Manager to join its growing team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
About the Position
We are looking for a high-performing Partner Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping SimplyCast competitive and innovative. Apply today if you are interested in building a career with our team!
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard-working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff, including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling, and rock climbing have been done before.
- Lunch with the CEO and a four-day workweek.
- Research target vertical(s) in detail – become an expert in vertical.
- Identify partner opportunities.
- Use resources to discover decision makers.
- Engage persuasively with decision makers to tell the SimplyCast story and convey proposition.
- Set up product demos.
- Meet sales metrics.
- Record and maintain accurate prospecting data.
- Use and maintain leads in SimplyCast CRM and/or another CRM.
- Suggest ideas to marketing and development teams to improve reseller department.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Revenue-focused personality.
- Desire to succeed in a sales environment.
- Independent worker within the team environment.
- Growth mindset.
- Solid understanding of the SimplyCast products and industry uses.
- Strong interest in global business and technology.
- Very strong phone skills.
- Very strong writing skills.
- Polished communicator.
- Prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- 2-5 years sales experience.
- Experience engaging and influencing high-level decision makers.
- Consistently exceeds quota.
- Prior software/SaaS sales experience
- Prior experience and enjoyment for phone and web-based sales
- High energy, enthusiasm, and initiative
- Looking to build sales career.
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and limited resources.
- Travel: <15%
Benefits also include: Top-tier prescription and dental coverage. Two weeks’ vacation and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization values the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
SimplyCast is a leading provider of interactive and multi-channel communication software for organizations worldwide. Providing both emergency and non-emergency communication technology, SimplyCast offers 20+ communication tools and channels to help organizations maximize their efficiency. The company’s 360 Customer Flow Communication Platform is a feature-rich solution combining marketing automation, inbound marketing, and interactive communication. With customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries, SimplyCast provides organizations the ability to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.