SimplyCast.com, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a QA Specialist to join its team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
About the Position
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworkers’ butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling and rock climbing have been done before.
- Lunch with the CEO and CEO appreciation days.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Develop sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of products to ensure a finished product.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality requirements.
- Quality auditing and testing experience.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Product or industry-specific experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Excellent attention to detail and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Experience with data collection, management and analysis.
- Experience with problem analysis and problem solving.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
Benefits also include: Top tier Prescription and Dental coverage and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization values the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
SimplyCast.com is a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide. The company’s multi-channel marketing platform is a feature-rich solution used by thousands of customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries. With thousands of organizations using SimplyCast solutions to automate email, survey, event, voice, SMS, Twitter, fax, Facebook, press release, landing pages and autoresponder marketing needs, they now have the power to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.