Sales Associate - ICTC Youth Dividend Program
This position is funded by ICTC Youth Dividend Program. To be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Between 18 and 30 years old.
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or a person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2, who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Have completed a post-secondary education, and are not pursing any post-secondary studies at the time of the program. *Currently unemployed or under-employed (employed below their level of education, or outside their field of study, or hold part-time employment).
- Participant cannot have previously worked for the company applying for the YD program.
SimplyCast, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Sales Associate to join its growing team!
About the Position
Join the sales team and do your all to sell the SimplyCast marketing suite. If you have the desire and passion, we want to meet you.
Benefits of Joining Team
- A culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard-working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff including flexible hours.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling, and rock climbing have been done before.
- Four-day work week.
- Remote work option.
- Be a growth agent.
- Proactively convert hot leads via the telephone from SimplyCast’s website, business partners, marketing campaigns and email requests.
- Foster strong customer relationships.
- Follow company policies and sales procedures effectively.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain prospect information in sales management database for processing sales and keeping accurate client information.
- Timely and accurate activity reporting.
- All other assigned tasks as needed.
- Strong initiative with a desire to succeed and to embark in a sales career.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sales and goal oriented.
- Must be self-motivated and enjoy interacting with customers.
- Ability to be flexible and self-sufficient.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Positive attitude, confident and competitive.
- A sense of humor helps too!
- PC literacy is necessary including MS Office and Outlook.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization values the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
SimplyCast is an ISO 27001-certified, leading provider of interactive and multi-channel engagement software for organizations worldwide. Providing both emergency and non-emergency communication technology, SimplyCast offers 20+ communication tools and channels to help organizations maximize their efficiency. The company's 360 Customer Flow Communication Platform is a feature-rich solution combining marketing automation, inbound marketing, and interactive communication. With customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries, SimplyCast provides organizations the ability to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.