SimplyCast.com, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Sales Associate to join its growing team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
About the Position
Join the sales team and do your all to sell the SimplyCast marketing suite. If you have the desire and passion, we want to meet you.
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paintball, BBQs, bowling and rock climbing have been done before.
- Lunch with the CEO and CEO appreciation days.
- Be a growth agent.
- Proactively convert hot leads via the telephone from SimplyCast’s website, business partners, marketing campaigns and email requests.
- Foster strong customer relationships.
- Follow company policies and sales procedures effectively.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain prospect information in sales management database for processing sales and keeping accurate client information.
- Timely and accurate activity reporting.
- All other assigned tasks as needed.
- Strong initiative with a desire to succeed and to embark in a sales career.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sales and goal oriented.
- Must be self-motivated and enjoy interacting with customers.
- Ability to be flexible and self-sufficient.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Positive attitude, confident and competitive.
- A sense of humor helps too!
- PC literacy is necessary including MS Office and Outlook.
Benefits also include: Top tier prescription and dental coverage. Two weeks vacation and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization values the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
SimplyCast is a leading provider of interactive and multi-channel engagement software for organizations worldwide. Providing both emergency and non-emergency communication technology, SimplyCast offers 20+ communication tools and channels to help organizations maximize their efficiency. The company’s 360 Customer Flow Communication Platform is a feature-rich solution combining marketing automation, inbound marketing, and interactive communication. With customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries, SimplyCast provides organizations the ability to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.