Success Account Manager
SimplyCast, a leading provider of engagement software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Success Account Manager to join its team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
About the Position
Do you enjoy working with a variety of different businesses and organizations local and across the globe while constantly learning new ways organizations engage with their audiences? If so, we want you to join our team.
Benefits of Joining the Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard-working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling and rock climbing have been done before.
- Four-day work week.
- Grow revenue on existing accounts.
- Lead customer relationship with a proactive focus on retention removing friction from sales cycles, establishing preferential relationships with stakeholders leading to scalable and sustainable revenue.
- Ensure a solid understanding of the customer's technical environment and business goals to contribute and develop longer-term account solution strategy roadmaps.
- Identify, develop, and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders operating at all necessary levels (management and functional) within the customer organization to understand and influence their project strategies.
- Serve as an internal advocate and liaison for the customer.
- Set periodic meetings to explain processes, manage expectations, escalate and continually review customer issues and impediments that span multiple internal stakeholders to proactively ensure progress of SLAs, professional services SOWs, maintenance solutions, and support workarounds.
- Take personal accountability for issue resolution and get actively involved where and when needed.
- Proactively prevent escalations by anticipating the effect of support or engineering delays or decisions and contacting the customer with updates and recovery plans.
- Balance priorities of multiple customers.
- Provide periodic, comprehensive reports to customers.
- Serve as a conduit for new customer acquisition into the customer support model.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in technology sales, conducting up-selling and cross selling.
- Proven track record in managing and selling up to 11 accounts simultaneously and building customer relationships with both business and technical leaders.
- 3 years of experience supporting enterprise-level clients or other widely deployed software, demonstrating clear progression of skills and responsibilities relevant to the support environment.
- Experience in customer-facing project/engagement management, technical pre-sales or other enterprise software IT/technical delivery or consulting role.
- Executive facilitator with excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Passion for customer success, driven by customer satisfaction and achieving revenue growth quotas on existing accounts.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, strategies, and current development technologies.
- Integration of various technical and functional elements of specific vendor products and their potential synergy with other products in the portfolio.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the demonstrated ability to facilitate dialog and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Effective engagement of the vendor’s partners to find collaborative solutions and manage customer product expectations.
- Ability to effectively use “referential power” and collaboration skills to obtain necessary actions from issue owners to solve customer issues.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Communications degree is highly desirable.
- Experience defining and using customer lifetime value metrics.
- Management experience would be an asset.
Benefits also include top-tier prescription and dental coverage, two weeks' vacation, and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness, and trust.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
SimplyCast is an ISO 27001-certified, leading provider of interactive and multi-channel engagement software for organizations worldwide. Providing both emergency and non-emergency communication technology, SimplyCast offers 20+ communication tools and channels to help organizations maximize their efficiency. The company's 360 Customer Flow Communication Platform is a feature-rich solution combining marketing automation, inbound marketing, and interactive communication. With customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries, SimplyCast provides organizations the ability to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.