SimplyCast, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Vice President (VP) of Sales to join its growing team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
About the Position
Are you passionate about growing a sales team and building strong long-term customer relationships? If you have the drive to be our VP of Sales, we want to hear from you!
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard-working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff, including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling, and rock climbing have been done before.
- Lunch with the CEO and a four-day workweek.
- Overseeing, coaching, & mentoring the sales team.
- Set sales quota.
- Lead the development and implementation of a strategic sales plan.
- Manage, coach and lead the sales team to achieve expected results.
- Develop and maintain executive relationships with customers.
- Ensure that all sales and marketing collateral, websites, social and search promotion follow SimplyCast’s marketing guidelines.
- Meet and/or exceed the company’s monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise.
- Experience in all aspects of developing, planning and implementing the sales strategy.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to turn analysis into effective strategies and plans.
- Ability to prioritize needs and meet deadlines.
- Strong time management skills, and ability to handle administrative requirements.
- Strong sense of judgement.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt; maintain focus and a high degree of accuracy.
- Be positive, energetic and comfortable in an open, dynamic and collaborative company culture.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and marketing skills with proven follow through.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be willing to travel.
- Possess an undergraduate degree or higher, preferably in business.
Benefits also include: Top-tier prescription and dental coverage. Two weeks’ vacation and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization values the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
SimplyCast is a leading provider of interactive and multi-channel communication software for organizations worldwide. Providing both emergency and non-emergency communication technology, SimplyCast offers 20+ communication tools and channels to help organizations maximize their efficiency. The company’s 360 Customer Flow Communication Platform is a feature-rich solution combining marketing automation, inbound marketing, and interactive communication. With customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries, SimplyCast provides organizations the ability to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.