5 min read
10 Ways to Earn More as a SimplyCast Affiliate
One of the most popular questions we get from new affiliates is "How do I make money with your affiliate program?"
With a lucrative 20% commission on all initial sales, there is a lot of money to be made, so that question is one we take very seriously.
Our team has put together a list of the best ways to promote SimplyCast and, in turn, boost your monthly commissions.
**Keep in mind that you must remember to have your affiliate links included and do not copy content unless otherwise stated.**
10 Ways to Earn More As A SimplyCast Affiliate
1. Write a review of SimplyCast's suite of marketing tools for your blog. You can also just pick one product and focus on that. That is one of the great things about promoting SimplyCast, there are 15 products to choose from (that is a lot of blog posts). The goal is to give people your honest review. We assume that you must already like something about our solution since you became a partner, so writing good points should not be hard. Focus on the benefits more so than features and people will be clicking on your links in no time. Add your unique affiliate link at the end of the review and share the post on social media and with friends. You can also post your review to free article sites
.2. Now if you don't already have a blog, you can create a new one for free (blogger.com, tumblr.com), and post your review of our products, including your affiliate link. Then "ping" your blog, so it gets picked up quickly by search engines. Just be careful what free service you use because some are not that fond of affiliate promotions or advertising. Just read their terms and conditions beforehand. Of course, you can set up your own self-hosted blog with WordPress.org or other services as well.
3. Join popular marketing forums such as WarriorForum.com, and make frequent contributions to popular threads there. Be sure to go into your forum profile and edit your signature. You need to become somewhat active in the community before being able to edit your signature to allow links, so keep that in mind. When you can, make a signature that includes your affiliate link, or a link to your own review of our product. That way, every time you make a post, anyone who sees it will see your signature and potentially click on your affiliate link. This format works for any forum that allows you to add a custom signature.
4. Use the same idea as above but this time use it on all of your personal or company email signatures. No limits here. Yes people still do read signatures and you would be surprised at how successful they can be. If the person trusts your opinion, they may just check out what you are featuring.
5. Once every few weeks post a press release to free distribution sites, in which you include your favorable review of our product, along with your affiliate link. There is always the chance your press release is picked up by all major search engines, potentially sending you thousands of visitors. You don't need to have major news to post a press release either. Use SimplyCast's press release marketing tool to spread your message even further.
6. If you own an email list of newsletter subscribers or other people who have opted in to receive email offers from you, send them an email telling them about our suite of tools, and feel free to use some text from our website in your email. Don't copy a lot because that will hurt everyone in the search engines. We also suggest checking out our Tumblr page where you can borrow as much as you want. Include your affiliate link at the end of the email and send. We also have email samples for you to use if needed. Please note, we do not recommend abusing your subscribers, so please don't over send to your lists for this. Only send them reviews that you truly believe they will benefit from and the referrals and commissions will come. If you do have your lists, you should be using SimplyCast to create your email marketing campaigns. With a SimplyCast account, you get 5,000 emails every month for free.
7. It doesn't just stop at email. You can send your review via text message, Facebook and Twitter. See how beneficial it is to write one great review that can be used again and again? Then being able to use the very services you are promoting to distribute your message. How crazy is that?
8. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is great for those wanting to invest a little marketing dollars into the process. With a PPC account from Google Adwords, or others, you can easily generate income with the our affiliate program. You can either send people directly to us using your affiliate link in your PPC ads, or you can create your own website in which you have a review of our product, followed by your affiliate tracking link. Either works but again, it all comes down to well-written content.
9. Actively promote your review on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Add your review to submission sites like Digg, Reddit or StumbleUpon. Create images to add to Pinterest and Flickr. The possibilities are endless. Just remember you need to attach your review or your unique affiliate link to whatever you submit. You after all, want that referral for all of your hard work.
10. Use custom coupon codes that offer discounts to help entice users to buy. Now this could take a bit off the commission in the beginning but you will benefit from the recurring commissions going forward. Coupon codes are very popular and are very easy to find in search results. Add a custom code to your review and spice up that call to action. We can create custom codes for you, just give us a shout.
More tips and tricks
- From our experience, you will get the best results from writing your own product reviews, even if it's short. You don't have to be a trained writer. Just write what you really think about our product. When you publish your product review, use your general affiliate link (on the top) to send users to our website. People don't really need flash when reading reviews, they just want honest.
- You will have much better conversions if your visitors are stoked to sign up before sending them through your affiliate link. Do your best to build interest in our online marketing products and the visitor will have already decided to potentially buy it after he reads your product review.
- Experiment with short or long product descriptions and try to find the perfect combination with the banners we offer.
- Try to think like a visitor, when they come to your page. You want to draw attention, build curiosity or a feeling that they might need this kind of solution for their business.
- Experiment with different banners, text links, or reviews. Keep the ones that bring good results, and change the others. Sometimes only changing a few words or the color of the link can make the difference.
Got a question about any of these 10 ways to earn more as a SimplyCast affiliate? Need a hand with our affiliate marketing solution? Contact us today and let us know what we can do to help you reach your potential as a SimplyCast partner.