Without tracking every single link (click) in your email marketing newsletters, you will never learn what is working in your marketing campaigns.
Beyond analyzing open and bounce rates, these links will provide a 360-degree view of how your subscribers are interacting (or not!) with your emails.
These suggestions are comprehensive and are entirely customizable for your particular needs.
16 links you should track:
1. Home Page
2. Targeted Landing Pages (IE: "Shop Now!" or "Find a Store")
3. Having trouble viewing this email?
4. Embedded or printable coupons
5. PDF downloads (IE: White papers)
6. Video (IE: Webinars or advertisements)
7. Articles (IE: "Read more!")
8. Forward to a Friend
10. HTML or text only version
11. View on mobile device
12. "Follow Us" on Twitter
13. "Find Us" on Facebook
14. Email Preferences
16. Customer service assistance: email or live chat
To easily track the above mentioned links, use SimplyCast's link tracking service and get detailed reports on who is clicking your content. Try it for free today!