IndustriesMortgage Brokers Marketing
3 min read
Mortgage broker marketing is not typically something you would think of as innovative. It is based on traditional advertising methods and often it is not very interactive. Marketing automation enables mortgage brokers to create automated messages based on individual client needs and feedback in order to implement mortgage marketing ideas. Let's look at a few ideas that are all about engaging clients and boosting loyalty, while also reducing your workload.
1) Use social media to your advantage. If you're not active on social media, you're missing out on the opportunity to connect with new potential clients. Social media is a great way to show your knowledge as a mortgage broker, connect with other businesses in the community, build brand awareness, answer client questions and more. Use automated social media management to make the most of your time and access inexpensive mortgage leads.
2) You need to make your mortgage broker services stand out from the crowd and increase your mortgage broker sales. One way to call positive attention to your business and attract new clients is by getting referrals. After each client you help, ask for a referral. You can easily do this through simple online surveys. An all-in-one mortgage broker marketing solution will enable you to easily create and distribute surveys. You won't get a referral from every client, but you will get some, along with lots of useful feedback to help you improve your services.
3) Track your online leads in detail so you can connect with them personally. Even if a lead comes to your website and doesn't leave their contact information, you can still gather lots of information about them. Lead tracking follows a lead, tracks where they come from, records which links they click and so on. This builds up a detailed personal profile for each lead. If the lead does leave their email or phone number, you can then reach out. Constantly gathering online data lets you learn which parts of your website get the most attention so you can optimize the site. Personal profiles also enable you to connect with leads based on their individual interests and online activity.
4) Chat live with clients and leads right on your site. A live chat tool is invaluable because it provides a way to connect with online visitors instantly instead of them calling and waiting on the phone. While they are browsing your site, the live chat is always available on their screen. You are there to answer any questions or point them in the right direction.
5) Create personalized mortgage broker campaigns for each of your clients. With marketing automation, emails can automatically go out to each client based on their own needs and preferences. This helps you build loyalty and engagement with clients, but you don't have to spend any extra time creating campaigns. Simply select how you want your messages to be sent and they will go out to your clients at the appropriate time.
What type of solution enables you to accomplish all these diverse mortgage broker marketing ideas? An all-in-one marketing automation solution is the way to go. You can use multiple solutions to take care of all your marketing and communication needs but that adds up quickly. It's expensive paying a lot of different monthly bills and it gets complicated with multiple accounts and multiple vendors.
An all-in-one mortgage broker marketing solution keeps all your data in one place so you can reuse it as needed. You only have one bill to pay, so it's affordable even if you have a small business. All your client data is stored in one place, as are all your campaigns, images and content. This way, you have access to everything when you need it and you can grab information instantly.
Each solution will be different, but we can give you an overview of our tools. Our mortgage broker solution has over 15 tools, including email, text message, voicemail, fax, social media management, survey, signup forms, live chat, event management, contact management, lead nurturing, detailed reports and more.
All these tools are in the same solution, but you don't have to use all of them. Select the ones that you need to grow your business and connect with customers and leads. The solution is entirely customizable, and it has a drag and drop interface that is easy to use.
on Feb 11, 2019
mortgage marketing plan
mortgage brokers marketing
new mortgage brokers
mortgage marketing strategy
business automation for mortgage banking
mortgage company marketing
mortgage marketing ideas
with your friends