1 min read
Add Multiple Fields to All Web Forms
Have you ever gone to the corner store for ice cream and there are only three flavors to choose from? Sure, you will be content with one of the standard choices but you would be extremely happy if there were endless flavors to pick from. When we launch the newest version of SimplyCast's email marketing service on August 10th, we are adding more choice and customization to many of our already solid features. Now, when you generate a web form to put on your own website, you can add as many fields as you want. Before there were only a few to choose from and now the only limit is your imagination. Once you enter your custom fields, they will be easily converted to HTML and ready to add to your site.
Since we are so excited about the upcoming launch, we are offering a 10% discount if you sign-up to SimplyCast's email marketing service today. All you have to do is use coupon code LAUNCH5 when joining.
So far we have shared 10 awesome features (see below for the first nine) that will be ready to use once Version 5.0 of SimplyCast launches. The best news is we have not even told you about the most exciting features yet. To read about those, visit the blog every day as we count down to Monday.
List of upcoming features to date
- Fresh and attractive interface that is easy on the eyes.
- Eight original avatars to personalize your SimplyCast account.
- Cute editor storage increased to 40 MB, meaning more photos!
- The option of removing the SimplyCast logo from your mailings.
- Option to purchase a dedicated IP address.
- Access to customize a welcome and opt-in message.
- New and user-friendly chat program.
- Compatible with all major browsers.
- Customize your sign-up form to the way you want it to look.