1 min read
Compliance 101 - DKIM's Affect on Deliverability
This post is straight from our friendly Compliance team. If you want better deliverability (and we know you do), this is a must read.
DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) is a method of authentication which verifies the validity of an email.
You may be wondering how DKIM benefits you when sending an email using SimplyCast's Interactive Marketing Service?
- Increased deliverability to ISPs such as Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, Cox, Comcast, Earthlink, FastMail, and many more.
- Higher open rates due to more ISPs accepting the mail you are sending.
- Increased sender reputation.
- Increased amount of mail going to the inbox rather than junk folders.
- Increased ROI (return on investment).
- Overall higher deliverability rates.
Want to know more about DKIM and how it affects your deliverability? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.