1 min read
Feature Your Latest Email Newsletter on Facebook
A few weeks ago, we launched our Facebook marketing tool that allows you to create and schedule wall posts as well as add marketing apps to your Facebook page with one click.
Initially, you were able to add a signup form, an online survey or a widget to feature upcoming events.
Now we have added an app that will make it possible to add your latest email newsletter to your Facebook page. Just think, you have just created this masterpiece and you want everyone to see it. Just before you hit send, just click a box and it will show up as is, on your Facebook page under your apps section. No copy and pasting, no adding a link yourself. It is all done for you.
The steps are pretty simple once you have crafted your newsletter of course.
1. From the create a new project page, enter the title of your newsletter, click on the email icon and click next.
2. This step is only for the first time you set up the app. You need to add the email newsletter app to your company Facebook page, so it is easiest if you are already logged into the Facebook account you plan to use. Don't worry if you are not, it will prompt you. Click next to go to the screen well you will choose what page you will add the app to.
3. Select the page you want the app to be added to and click next.
4. This is how it will look on your Facebook page.
5. Finally, each time you go to send a newsletter, there will be a social media section at the bottom. Click add to newsletter app and it will automatically be added to the section from step 4.
Pretty simple? Do you see yourself or your business taking advantage of this app? Would love to hear from you in the comments. Not signed up to use SimplyCast? Well, you can fix that right now for free. Sign up here.