Most of you already know all about email marketing.
It is the bread and butter of your marketing plan. You send newsletters and then check open rates and clicks.
This is all fine and dandy, but did you know there is so much more you could do to grow your business. Wait? Really?
That is where marketing automation opens up a wide range of possibilities and options for you to further engage and track your subscribers and turn them into paying clients.
Marketing automation covers multiple forms of communication methods, from the creation and sending to the tracking and analyzing of each.
It could mean sending text messages to one group of clients or adding web forms to your website. The sky is the limit.
If you are still unsure whether it is time to leave your single email marketing provider and join the marketing automation world, take a look at your organization and marketing practices.
We have made a quick list of things to consider just to help you out.
You should consider marketing automation if:
- Your customer buying cycle lasts longer than a week to 10 days.
- Sending just email newsletters alone does not seem to drive sales.
- Your marketing team needs an easier way to create and send targeted, multi-marketing campaigns that either integrate with email or are totally separate.
- Your marketing team does not have enough time to do everything they need to do with their current resources.
- You sell different products or services to different demographics.
- You want to send different messages to different titles and industries and using different channels of communication.
- Your sales people are not happy with the quality of leads that your marketing team is bringing in. We can't have any anger in the ranks now can we?
- You want to better understand which of your marketing campaigns are the most effective.
- You can't tell if your business should be spending more or less money on marketing.
- You have tried everything you can when it comes to email marketing and just need more options.
- You want to reach clients on their preferred method of communication (if it is not email). This could be social media, mobile, direct, offline or other online marketing methods.
Don't stop the email marketing train
We are in no way saying that you should stop email marketing. It is still one of the most effective and efficient ways to generate leads and engage clients.
If you are "killing it" with email marketing, keep doing it.
We just want you to know there is so much more you can incorporate without much change in your overall marketing plan.
Ready to go with marketing automation? Well, you are in the right place.
SimplyCast offers over 15 forms of marketing automation in one account. We make it easy to engage and target you clients based on what they prefer to consume content on. Sign up for free or upgrade today.
This is the future and the sooner you switch to marketing automation.