1 min read
SimplyCast's New FAQ is at Your Service 24/7
One of the coolest new features that the SimplyCast team has added to our email marketing service is a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
We understand that our industry-leading technical support team can't answer every question at the exact moment you need it. That is why now, on top of contacting support by phone, email or live chat, you can visit the FAQ page to find the answer you are looking for.
If you have not already tried it out, you can find the FAQ page at http://questions.simplycast.com/
The main features are:
- Ability to search an ever-growing database of questions and answers that have been compiled from all the questions our team has been asked by customers to date.
- Search by keyword and category to help narrow down what you want to find
- Check out the Top 10 most viewed issues on the front page. These will always be the most common questions looked at by users.
- On the answer page, there is a list of related questions located on the right side.
- To make sure the FAQ is always up to date and provides the most help possible, we have made it interactive. That means you can comment on an answer, rate how the answer helped you or contact us for more information right from the answer page.
- If you can't seem to locate a question or have one that you think would be helpful to other users, you can submit your own. We will take a look and if it is not something that is already in the database, we will add it within a 24 hour period. This option is located in the top right corner of the page.
- Once we have received your question and answered it, the new question will show up in the latest questions list. These additions can be found on the right side of the front page underneath the Top 10.
All of these great features are only the beginning of the SimplyCast email marketing FAQ.
Try it out and let us know what you think. Your feedback will only make this powerful email marketing resource better and better.