3 min read
Top 10 Benefits of Marketing Automation
Marketing automation, when used correctly, is an amazing tool. It allows small businesses with limited staff resources to run complex campaigns successfully and manage their time efficiently. Benefits of marketing automation extend to larger companies too, by allowing them to connect with each of their customers in a highly personalized way that is difficult to do manually.
We have collected the top ten benefits of marketing automation to help you decide whether automated marketing solutions is the right fit for your business.
Top 10 Benefits of Marketing Automation
1. Marketing automation is a huge time saver. You can create multiple campaigns and posts ahead of time and schedule them for a time and date in the future. You could, for example, create an entire month's worth of Facebook posts in one day and set them to post throughout the month.
2. Marketing automation allows you to reach each one of your unique customers. Rather than having to manually segment customers based on their needs and preferences, some marketing automation solutions allow you to simply create restrictions that will allow customers to be automatically separated. For example, for an automotive dealership you could instruct the solution to create a list of customers who have purchased a particular brand of car. The solution can then send messages and promotions to those customers that relate specifically to that car brand. This way, customers receive messages that are relevant to their individual needs.
3. Marketing automation makes the most of your staff resources. With automated marketing solutions, a single staff member can execute complex and ongoing campaigns and can connect with many more customers than would be possible manually.
4. Marketing automation helps you to maintain consistency. If, for example, you are manually posting to Twitter or Facebook, you may remember to post on most days yet other work may take priority on some days. If you have automated posts or tweets scheduled, your account stays fresh and up to date so visitors know that you are an active and engaged business. A stale or inconsistently updated social media account may be the sign of a business that cannot properly manage its customer communication or, worse, does not view it as important.
5. Marketing automation provides detailed reports. Automated marketing solutions keep track of each email campaign, Facebook post, text message or whatever it is that you are doing. A great solution will provide you with detailed graphs, statistics and other report data that you can analyze in order to optimize your future campaigns. Having data from your campaigns automatically collected and organized makes it simple to review this essential data.
6. Marketing automation saves you money. If you are a small business looking to efficiently manage your budget, marketing automation can be an ideal solution. By reducing the need for staff to spend as much time and effort creating and distributing messages and collecting data, you can make the most of your resources.
7. Marketing automation makes it possible for any business to create a consistent brand presence on multiple channels. Because it saves time and resources, automating your marketing means that you are now able to expand your campaigns across multiple channels such as email, Facebook, Twitter, fax, text messages and more. Maintaining a consistent brand helps customers to identify your business and connect with you. Allowing customers to interact with your business in multiple ways makes it easy for customers to reach you in a way that is convenient for them, and it increases your visibility which helps to draw in new customers. Some automated marketing solutions even offer multiple channels in a single solution.
8. Marketing automation is simple even for people who are not technically inclined. With most automated marketing solutions that are now available, you do not need any coding or design experience to create great campaigns. Most solutions offer ready-made templates, easy to use editors and helpful information to guide you through the creation and distribution processes.
9. Marketing automation makes lead nurturing easier. No longer do you have to only connect with each lead manually, which can be time-consuming. Automated marketing solutions can help you reach out to a potential lead right from the beginning of their interaction. If, for example, a customer visits your website and signs up to receive your newsletters you can connect with them right away with automated marketing solutions. They will receive a welcome and confirmation message, and you can also tell the solution to send all new customers a discount coupon and a survey about their preferences.
10. Marketing automation helps you to build more useful and detailed customer profiles. Automated marketing solutions is always gathering information based on customers' purchases, email opens and responses, selected preferences and more. All this data is stored for future use, to allow you (and your handy automated marketing solutions) to reach out to each customer more effectively.
See the Benefits of Marketing Automation for Your Business for Yourself!
SimplyCast is a Customer Flow Communication platform that combines marketing automation, inbound marketing, and multi-channel communication. It allows you to reach out to your customers on their preferred mode of communication, with automated messages that are relevant to their unique needs and interests. Sign up for a free account today and begin connecting with your customers on a new level. You can also contact our sales team for more information!