Still on the fence about how Twitter can help take your business to the next level? Need a hand getting your Twitter marketing started?
Here is a quick guide of 8 tips that will have you up and running in no time.
- Create a Twitter account.
- Make sure that you have selected a unique vanity URL for your Twitter account. For example, https://twitter.com/simplycast
- Upload a company logo. This will not only display in the top right corner but also next to your name everytime you post. Very important for readers who recognize you by the logo.
- Include a link to your corporate website.
- Promote your Twitter presence on your corporate website, client emails, blogs etc.
- Use the Google keywords tool and make a list of important keywords relevant to your business. Then include those keywords in your bio section.
- Try to use similar keywords in the first 30 characters of your tweets (your message) in order to be optimized by Google search engines.
- Identify your target audience based on their interests.