We have been talking about Version 7.0 of SimplyCast for a few weeks now and we wanted to highlight one update specifically: our new press release submission tool. As we get feedback from those testing and the last of the bugs get fixed, it is clear this release will be a big deal on January 27, when it goes live.
What makes this edition so special? The press release submission tool will allow you to add press releases as another way to market your company.
Sure press releases have always been a big part of how a company promotes itself, gains new customers and keeps the industry updated on new happenings but it has never been that easy to do. Why? Because it takes so long to submit to submission sites.
First, you have to find the press release submission sites, create accounts and then one-by-one add your content. If you want to list your press release on hundreds of sites, that is a lot of copy and pasting. Who has the time? Not those with small budgets and resources for doing marketing for their business.
SimplyCast's new product takes away the pain and allows you to submit faster and spread your news much wider.
The press release submission tool is currently in beta so there are many features still to come but we think you are going to love this tool once you give it a try.
Key features of press release submission tool
1. Fill in the included fields once and auto-populate each submission form with the click of a button. This includes title, summary, body, keywords, company bio and much more.
2. No need to create accounts for each submission site. By just being logged into your SimplyCast account, you can submit your press release information quickly and without hundreds of individual accounts.
3. New submission sites are always being added and sites that become outdated or don't work will be removed. Only the best free and paid PR submission sites will be included.
4. Create a user alias that can be used again and again. If you are the person who sends the press releases all the time, this is handy so your contact information is already listed in the system.
5. Keep track of where you have submitted and when you did it. Reports like this can make the process of issuing news releases much easier. No more wondering if you already submitted to a particular site or not.
Like we mentioned, there are many more features coming for this service and we want to hear from you about what features can be included in future releases. Version 7.0 of SimplyCast is going to tie everything together so seamlessly, your marketing department (or yourself) is going to love it. Remember, January 27th is launch day, so stay tuned for exciting promotions, prizes, and other news. Have a happy holiday.