ToolsMarketing Automation Software | Personalized, Automated Communication, Contact Relationship Management Software | Manage and Store Data, SMS Marketing Software | Automated and Engaging Messages
1 min read
1 min read
The sun is shining, spring is in the air and the next release of SimplyCast has been pushed out to the world. Version 7.4 is here. The last few months have been wild and crazy at SimplyCast, with an amazing amount of feature additions and system upgrades. Can you tell we are pumped? So now that version 7.4 is out the door and ready for use, what is there to get excited about?
Here is a quick rundown.
- SugarCRM integration for our list manager: Easily access your client lists stored on SugarCRM and transfer them to SimplyCast's list manager. Sugar CRM is an easy-to-use customer relationship management platform, designed to help your business communicate with prospects, share sales information, close deals and keep customers happy.
- XLS export: Just another option to upload a list.
- Required Opt-in: Resources to help you with our required opt-in procedure for all SMS sending.
- Acquire keywords for short codes: A simple yet effective way of returning a customized message to a mobile phone in response to a keyword that has been sent by text message.
- Optimized SMS reporting: Reporting now includes details of any responses back from send and details on the keywords applied.
- Added permissions: Permissions updated so you can control what tools people on your team can use. For example, you can limit one person to just using email and another to just dealing with list management.
Coming Soon in upcoming releases
- Updated Visual Editor
- PayPal integration
- More CRM integration for list management
There you have it, version 7.4 is here.
Not a user of SimplyCast? We suggest signing up for our epic free plan and try out all 15 of our marketing tools today.