1 min read
What are the Benefits of an Automated Phone Calling System?
SimplyCast offers your organization an all-in-one platform which includes an application that allows you to easily create an automated phone calling that you can send out to your list of subscribers. There are many advantages to using an automated phone call system to help maintain engagement with your clients and increase their overall satisfaction with your organization.
Facilitate any your automated phone calling marketing campaigns
- Phone call automation is a great way to remind clients about appointments and to send out event invitations. You can upload a pre-recorded message to the system to use in your voice campaigns using several different file options.
- Or, through the use of a text-to-speech functionality, you can type out your message and choose from a selection of realistic and natural sounding voices. You can create your voice campaign without ever touching a phone.
- An automated phone calling system allows your organization to become more efficient in that you will not have to manually call each person on your subscription list. You can easily schedule your voice campaign to automatically call your contacts with the pre-recorded message and track their success with the help of easy-to-read reports.
- While setting up your automated voice campaign, you can choose whether or not to leave a message if the contact doesn't pick up the phone. The ability to leave a voicemail ensures that your message will be received in a timely manner either way, and you can also use the voicemail to mention you will be making a follow-up call.
- Another benefit of using an automated phone calling system as part of your marketing campaign, that you may not have with other types of campaigns such as email or social media, is that you don't have to worry whether your contact has access to the internet. Phone calls can allow you to get your message out to even more of your subscribers.
Try it for yourself
All of these features and more are available with SimplyCast 360's automation platform. Learn more about how your organization can benefit from automating your voice campaigns and sign up for a 14-day free trial.