Good day, one and all. Are you making it through the dark days of winter okay?
As everyone's marketing plan starts to pick up for 2012, that also means there are many companies looking for an affiliate or reseller program to join in order to add another stream of income to the mix. Due to the economic downturn that is hurting so many, bringing in some extra money is a good thing.
That is why you need to take a look at SimplyCast's affiliate network. Online marketing tools are at a premium with so many companies scaling back and trying to find ways to still do effective marketing at a reduced cost.
For those that use our automated marketing tools, you know how they can help. For those new to the product, you will soon see after signing up (for free) that the suite of marketing tools are easy to use and can all be managed in one place.
There is a demand for our product out there and that means a great opportunity for those who join us as a partner.
You will earn 20% (first-time commission) on each qualified lead that you bring in. We provide lots of great banners and other ads that you can place on your website to help promote SimplyCast.
There are many guides and blog posts to help you get started.
Common problems when doing affiliate marketing
The true benefits of doing Affiliate marketing
Most common questions from SimplyCast affiliates
- 20% on each new qualified lead
- Over 15 products to sell - Three are free to use
- Cookies that last 200 days. Secure sales at a later date
- Access to over 100 banner ads to use on your website
- Fast payout on 15th of each month if balance is over $200
- Simple URL structure that can be applied to any subdomain
- Use of direct links that provides overall network safety
- Real-time reporting that keeps track of every new lead and sale
- Access to pre-made sales material including blog posts and articles
- All new clients have access to courteous support that actually answers the phone
We have so many great publishers on the team and we can't wait for you to join. There is no contract or fee to join, so really you have nothing to lose.