How do I add user to an account network?
First, navigate to the Account Network screen by clicking your account ID number in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Clicking this number will produce a sidebar from the right of the screen. The last option in this sidebar is Account Network. Clicking this will direct you to the Account Network homepage.
In the menu that appears on the left side of the screen you’ll see the Users tab below Accounts. Clicking this option will direct you to the page where you can view all users belonging to the various accounts that make up the account network.
On this page you can create a new user.
To create a new user and assign them to an account:
- Locate the green Create New User button found at the top left corner of the Users page. When clicked, a sidebar will appear from the right side of your page containing four fields.
- The first field is where you must choose the user’s primary account, the one they will access upon logging in. Choose an account from the dropdown list that becomes available when clicking on this field.
- The next field is the new user’s email address that they will use to log in to the system.
- The last two fields are the new user’s first and last name which must be filled out to create the new user profile.
- Click the green Create button at the bottom of this sidebar to complete the creation of the new user or click Cancel to close the sidebar without creating a new user.
[Note: Once the user is created, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address that was used upon the creation of this user including a link to click to verify the address.]