Can you send a PDF to a fax machine?
Can you send a PDF to a fax machine? You sure can!
While it unfortunately is not as easy as choosing a .pdf file from your computer or phone and sending it as a message to a fax machine, you are able to use fax automation software to send your PDFs to fax machines. SimplyCast has a robust Fax Marketing tool that users can use to send PDF documents to fax machines, along with any other content they wish, such as images and cover page documents. The software also allows users to send these fax messages (including PDFs) to one or more fax machines in one bulk send.
Within the SimplyCast Fax Marketing tool, here are a few easy steps to take to send a PDF to a fax machine.
- Create a new fax campaign from the Fax dashboard.
- Add a PDF element to the campaign by clicking and dragging the PDF Document element onto the workspace.
- Upload the PDF file you wish to send as a fax, or select any PDFs you have already added. (When faxed, any images will appear in black and white)
- Finish editing the document as you like and proceed to the next step of the setup process.
- Add a sender name (who the fax is coming from) and select your contact list(s) to send the PDF fax to.
- Choose whether to send the PDF to the receiving fax machine(s) right away or schedule the send for a later date and time.
- Proceed to the next step where you can review the campaign settings before completing and scheduling the fax campaign.
Fax automation software is a convenient way to send a PDF to a fax machine. SimplyCast's Fax Marketing tool provides users with all the tools they need to send PDFs over fax. Click the button below to request a free demo of the Fax tool!