How can I change the password for my account?
While logged in, look for your customer number in the top-right corner of the page and do the following:
- Click on your customer number to see the account menu.
- Select Account Information.
- On the left, click on the Password tab.
- Enter your old password, as well as the new password you want to use.
- Click on the Change Password button to continue.
Please note that the following rules apply to passwords you set up in our system:
- Your password is required to be 8 characters or more in length.
- Your password cannot consist of your login/email or information in your account settings.
- Your password must contain at least two of: uppercase letters, numbers, or symbols
If you can't log in to your account at all, forget your password, you can use the Forgot Password link on the login page to retrieve it.