How do I install Nimble?
Connecting your SimplyCast account with Nimble CRM is simple.
What you need:
- A valid Nimble account
1. Login to your SimplyCast account and go to the integration marketplace located here: https://app.simplycast.com/?q=integrations#/marketplace.
2. Select the Nimble integration and select Install. Clicking install will send you into your Nimble account and ask you to authorize the install. After you have authorized the install, you will be directed back into your SimplyCast account to continue the configuration.
3. Select Create under the Active Connections section. Give your connection a name and select the type of connection you would like it to be. Click Create to create the connection.
4. Configure your connection and select the processing interval (how often synchronization tasks occur). Name the list where you would like the contacts to be placed (A new list is created for each connection. You cannot choose an existing list.).
5. Configure your field mapping for the connection.
- Source Columns: These are the fields coming from Nimble
- Data Flow: This is a visual representation of how your data is synchronizing
- SimplyCast Columns: These are the fields in the SimplyCast CRM
- Synchronization Type: This is how you want the data to synchronize
- Ignore: Do nothing on either end with the data
- Synchronize: Push data both ways from Nimble to SimplyCast and vice versa
- Import Only: Only bring data from Nimble to update SimplyCast
- Export Only: Only send data from SimplyCast to update Nimble
6. Click Save to save your synchronization configuration.
7. Return back to the integration. You will notice that your connection is inactive.
8. Select the connection you have just created and click Enable. Your connection should now show as active.