How do I install OnePageCRM?
Connecting your SimplyCast account with OnePageCRM is simple.
What you need:
- A valid OnePageCRM account
- Your username and password for OnePageCRM
1. Login to your SimplyCast account and go to the integration marketplace located here: https://app.simplycast.com/?q=integrations#/marketplace.2. Select the OnePageCRM integration and click Install.3. Enter the configuration information and click Save.
- My Integration Label: This is what you would like this integration to be called.
- User Name: Your OnePageCRM username.
- Password: Your OnePageCRM password.
4. Select Create under the Active Connections section.Â Give your connection a name and select the type of connection you would like it to be. Click Create to create the connection.5.Configure your connection and select the processing intervalÂ (how often synchronization tasks occur). Name the list where you would like the contacts to be placed. (A new list is created for each connection. You cannot choose an existing list.)6. Configure your field mapping for the connection.
- Source Columns: These are the fields coming from OnePageCRM
- Data Flow: This is a visual representation of how your data is synchronizing
- SimplyCast Columns: These are the fields in the SimplyCast CRM
- Synchronization Type: This is how you want the data to synchronize
- Ignore: Do nothing on either end with the data
- Synchronize: Push data both ways from OnePageCRM to SimplyCast and vice versa
- Import Only: Only bring data from OnePageCRM to update SimplyCast
- Export Only: Only send data from SimplyCast to update OnePageCRM
7. Click Save to save your synchronization configuration.8. Return back to the integration. You will notice that your connection is inactive.9. Select the connection you have just created and click Enable. Your connection should now show as active.