How do I install Pipedrive?
Connecting your SimplyCast account with Pipedrive is simple.
What you need:
- A valid Pipedrive account
- Your API token
1. Login to your SimplyCast account and go to the integration marketplace located here: https://app.simplycast.com/?q=integrations#/marketplace.2. Select the Pipedrive integration and click Install.3. Enter the configuration information and click Save.
- My Integration Label: This is what you would like this integration to be called
- API Token: Your API token
4. Select Create under the Active Connections section. Give your connection a name and select the type of connection you would like it to be. Click Create to create the connection.5. Configure your connection and select the processing interval (how often synchronization tasks occur). Name the list where you would like the contacts to be placed (A new list is created for each connection. You cannot choose an existing list).6. Configure your field mapping for the connection.
- Source Columns: These are the fields coming from Pipedrive
- Data Flow: This is a visual representation of how your data is synchronizing
- SimplyCast Columns: These are the fields in the SimplyCast CRM
- Synchronization Type: This is how you want the data to synchronize
- Ignore: Do nothing on either end with the data
- Synchronize: Push data both ways from Pipedrive to SimplyCast and vice versa
- Import Only: Only bring data from Pipedrive to update SimplyCast
- Export Only: Only send data from SimplyCast to update Pipedrive
7. Click Save to save your synchronization configuration.8. Return back to the integration. You will notice that your connection is inactive.9. Select the connection you have just created and click Enable. Your connection should now show as active.