How do I Install Second CRM?
Connecting your SimplyCast account with Second CRM is simple.
What you need:
- A valid Second CRM account
- Your username for Second CRM
- Your access key for Second CRM
- Your site URL for Second CRM
- Login to your SimplyCast account and go to the integration marketplace located here: https://app.simplycast.com/?q=integrations#/marketplace.
- Select the Second CRM integration and select Install.
- Enter the configuration information and click Save to save your configuration data.
- My Integration Label: This is what you would like this integration to be called
- Username: Your username for Second CRM
- Access Key: Your access key for Second CRM
- CRM URL: Your Second CRM site URL
- Select Create under the Active Connections section. Give your connection a name and select the type of connection you would like it to be. Click Create to create the connection.
- Configure your connection and select the processing interval (how often synchronization tasks occur). Name the list where you would like the contacts to be placed. (A new list is created for each connection. You cannot choose an existing list.)
- Configure your field mapping for the connection.
- Source Columns: These are the fields coming from Second CRM
- Data Flow: This is a visual representation of how your data is synchronizing
- SimplyCast Columns: These are the fields in the SimplyCast CRM
- Synchronization Type: This is how you want the data to synchronize
- Ignore: Do nothing on either end with the data
- Synchronize: Push data both ways from Second CRM to SimplyCast and vice versa
- Import Only: Only bring data from Second CRM to update SimplyCast
- Export Only: Only send data from SimplyCast to update Second CRM
- Click Save to save your synchronization configuration.
- Return back to the integration. You will notice that your connection is inactive.
- Select the connection you have just created and click Enable. Your connection should now show as active.