How do I make my voice blast in the SimplyCast platform?
A voice blast is created in a similar fashion to an automated call campaign.
First you need to decide whether to upload an audio file from your device to your blast, or whether to use the text-to-speech function that is available.
If you choose to upload an audio file, make sure it is formatted as an MP3, WAV, or Ogg file so it will upload to the SimplyCast system properly.
The text-to-speech functionality allows you to type out the message you want to send and when the voice blast is sent to your contacts, the software will use an automated voice to read out the message.
Once you have your message set up, here are the next steps in creating your voice blast:
- Choose whether you want to leave a message should the blast encounter an answering machine.
- Choose the unsubscribe option you would like to give your contacts. (You must give them an option to unsubscribe per CASL regulations.) The default unsubscribe method for voice blasts is to press #9 on a dial pad.
- Select the contact list to which you would like the voice blast to be sent.
- You do not need to change your sending time since you want the call to be made immediately. (However, if you wish to send the message at a later date or time, you can choose to schedule when you would like the voice blast to be sent in this step.)
- Review the estimated cost of your voice blast and make sure the settings all have a green check mark beside them and are set to your specifications.
Click Complete to finish your project and the voice blast will be sent immediately.
If you have any other questions about the creation and sending of voice blasts, you can contact us for more information!