How do I re-optin my lists?
You can re-optin email addresses on your mailing lists by creating an email message that contains a link your recipient can click on to confirm their subscription.
To re-optin subscriber emails, you need to create a re-optin link in an email message and send it to recipients on your email list. For this FAQ, we assume you are working with our Simple Editor. Let's get started:
- Create a new Email Project.
- Name your project and select the Simple Editor and click on the Next button.
- Choose a Template, and click on the Next button.
- You will now arrive in the message editor. Double-click on a Text block.
- This will split the screen in half allowing you to edit the text block. In this editor, look for the Merge drop-down list.
- Select the merge tag called Reconfirm Opt In.
- This will add a link to your message labeled Re-confirm your subscription. This link points to a special merge tag labeled %%REOPTIN%%. This special merge tag adds a unique link for each recipient for confirmation.
You can then proceed to create the rest of your message and send to your recipients when you are ready. When a recipient clicks on the link, they will see a message that indicates that their subscription has been confirmed.