How do I set up my Autoresponder?
To set up your Autoresponder campaign, select the Autoresponder channel when you log into SimplyCast.
Once you've arrived at the Autoresponder page, select Create Campaign.
Next, follow the wizard to configure your Autoresponder by performing the following steps:
- First, name your campaign and click on the Get Started button.
- In Step 2, you add different elements to your Autoresponder. To edit the content of the message, simply click on the Edit button. This will open the message editor where you can make your changes. To send a test, click on the Test link. When you're ready to apply the step to your Autoresponder campaign, click on the Activate status (defaulted to Inactive).
- If you want to add more than one email to your Autoresponder, drag in another element.
- Now you need to Select the List you want to associate with your Autoresponder, as well as the From Address that the Autoresponder messages are coming from. When you're finished, click on the Next button.
- The last step is where you can create a signup form. Using the Signup Form builder you can build a custom signup form that people can use to sign up for your list. When you're finished, use the Publish button to get the signup form code to place on your website.