How do I set up a campaign to send tweets later?
Twitter is awesome, and the fact that you can post from SimplyCast 360 is pretty cool too, but how do you create a campaign to send tweets later? Automating your tweets is quick, easy, and has a definite value in marketing terms, as promotional emails or press releases can be scheduled to be shared days in advance so that you have one less thing to worry about on the day. Here's how you can automate your Twitter postings for later times.
Here are the steps you have to take to create a campaign to send tweets later:
- First, you need to login to the app and set up. Then you'll need to open the Campaigns tab and drag and drop the Twitter Campaign to the workspace.
- Once the Campaign is in place, open the Setup Wizard by clicking on the menu icon in the upper right. You'll get a pop-up prompt asking you to save and proceed. Click Save & Edit.
- Choose the time measurement unit under Delay Unit.
- Change the numerical value associated with that measurement by altering the text box or moving the slider.
- Be sure you have scaled accordingly. For example, if you wanted to send out one tweet per day for three days, starting tomorrow, you would program the first tweet to wait one day, the next tweet to wait two days, and the last tweet to wait three days.
- Just to review, make sure that the Status slider is set to Active or it won't post. Once you have entered your message (remember that tweets have to be 140 characters or less), you may add another. When you have two or three tweets, lock in your content and begin the campaign.
Need assistance? Contact us today! A member of the team would be happy to help you get your campaign started!