How do you filter SimplyCast 360 reports?
1. Find the gray Filter button located at the top right-hand side of your screen in the main SimplyCast 360 Reporting page, directly above the list of campaigns, beside the search bar.
2. Click the Filter button and a dropdown menu will appear in which you will see two boxes that say Click to Set Date. This is where you can indicate the range of dates and times from which to gather reports.
3. Click either box and another dropdown menu will show up with two fields labeled Date and Time where you can manually insert the date and time you would like to filter SimplyCast 360 reports from.
4. Below these fields there is a calendar you can also use to choose the date and time you would like to filter reports to.
5. Click Apply to implement the filter. Or, click Clear if you do not wish to filter your reports, which will close the dropdown menu.