How do I install Microsoft Dynamics?
Connecting your SimplyCast account with Microsoft Dynamics is simple.
What you need:
- An account on Microsoft Dynamics
- Your username and password for the account
- Your Microsoft Dynamics site URL
- My Integration Label: This is what you would like this integration to be called
- Username: Your Microsoft Dynamics username
- Password: Your Microsoft Dynamics password
- CRM URL: Your Microsoft Dynamics CRM site URL
- Source Columns: These are the fields coming from Microsoft Dynamics
- Data Flow: This is a visual representation of how your data is synchronizing
- SimplyCast Columns: These are the fields in the SimplyCast CRM
- Synchronization Type: This is how you want the data to synchronize
- Ignore: Do nothing on either end with the data
- Synchronize: Push data both ways from Microsoft Dynamics to SimplyCast and vice versa
- Import Only: Only bring data from Microsoft Dynamics to update SimplyCast
- Export Only: Only send data from SimplyCast to update Microsoft Dynamics
Once you have activated your connection it can take 5-10 minutes for your contacts to show up in your new list. After this time, they will synchronize based on the interval you have set. However, any changes that happen in Microsoft Dynamics should appear within 5-10 minutes of making the change in Microsoft Dynamics.