How do I install Outlook?
Connecting your SimplyCast account with Outlook is simple.
What you need:
- A valid Office 365 account with Outlook
- Your username and password for the account
1. Login to your SimplyCast account and go to the integration marketplace located here: https://app.simplycast.com/?q=integrations#/marketplace.2. Select the Office 365 Outlook integration and select Install.3. You will be redirected to the Office 365 login page. Enter your credentials and click "Sign in."4. You will be asked if you want to authorize SimplyCast to access data from your account. Click "Accept."5. Select Create under the Active Connections section. Give your connection a name and select the type of connection you would like it to be. Click Create to create the connection.6. Configure your connection and select the processing interval (how often synchronization tasks occur). Name the list where you would like the contacts to be placed. (A new list is created for each connection. You cannot choose an existing list.)7. Configure your field mapping for the connection.
- Source Columns: These are the fields coming from Outlook
- Data Flow: This is a visual representation of how your data is synchronizing
- SimplyCast Columns: These are the fields in the SimplyCast CRM
- Synchronization Type: This is how you want the data to synchronize
- Ignore: Do nothing on either end with the data
- Synchronize: Push data both ways from Outlook to SimplyCast and vice versa
- Import Only: Only bring data from Outlook to update SimplyCast
- Export Only: Only send data from SimplyCast to update Outlook
8. Click Save to save your synchronization configuration.9. Return back to the integration. You will notice that your connection is inactive.10. Select the connection you have just created and click Enable. Your connection should now show as active.
To learn more about the features included in the Outlook integration, check out this FAQ.