How do I install Shopify?
Connecting your SimplyCast account with Shopify is simple.
What you need:
- A valid Shopify store
- Go to the integration marketplace located here: https://app.simplycast.com/?q=integrations#/marketplace and click Install.
- Go to: https://apps.shopify.com/marketing-automation-simplycast and click GET.
Either option will send you into your Shopify account and ask you to authorize the install.Â After you have authorized the install, you will be directed back into your SimplyCast account to continue the configuration.2. Select Create under the Active Connections section.Â Give your connection a name and select the type of connection you would like it to be. Click Create to create the connection.3. Configure your connection and select the processing interval (how often synchronization tasks occur).Â Name the list where you would like the contacts to be placed. (A new list is created for each connection. You cannot choose an existing list.)4. Configure your field mapping for the connection.
- Source Columns: These are the fields coming from Shopify
- Data Flow: This is a visual representation of how your data is synchronizing
- SimplyCast Columns: These are the fields in the SimplyCast CRM
- Synchronization Type: This is how you want the data to synchronize
- Ignore: Do nothing on either end with the data
- Synchronize: Push data both ways from Shopify to SimplyCast and vice versa
- Import Only: Only bring data from Shopify to update SimplyCast
- Export Only: Only send data from SimplyCast to updateÂ Shopify