How do you use the SimplyCast Wallet?
If you want to add credit to your SimplyCast Wallet, follow these steps:
- Click your Account ID in the upper right-hand corner of your application.
- Choose Subscription from the drawer that appears on the side.
- Click the green Add to Wallet (5% top up bonus!) button.
- Enter the amount you would like to add to your Wallet in the Amount to Deposit Field (minimum $500).
- Choose the credit card you would like to use for the Wallet Credit purchase from the Choose Credit Card dropdown.
- Click Purchase to complete.
NOTE: Your credit card will be charged the amount entered in the Amount to Deposit field. An extra 5% will be added automatically and will not be charged to your credit card.
NOTE: Wallet credits are not refundable or transferable between accounts.
If you want to use your Wallet credit:
- When you are making a purchase, click through to Confirm Plan.
- On this page, check off the option "Use Available Bonus Purchase Credit." This will use your Wallet credit to pay the invoice.
- Click Checkout.
NOTE: The Waller credit does not work automatically like an auto renew. A Wallet credit only works when selected manually.