What types of actions can influence transactional emails?
Transactional emails are emails that are triggered to be sent based off of an action or inaction that a subscriber takes.
Examples of actions or inactions that could influence (or trigger) a transactional email to be sent:
- A subscriber signs up to receive communications from you, invoking a welcome email.
- A subscriber purchases an item off your site, causing a confirmation email to be sent.
- A subscriber filled out a form or survey, triggering a Thank You email.
- A subscriber hasn't opened a time sensitive email within a specified allotment of time, causing a follow-up email to be sent.
- A subscriber has not filled out a mandatory survey within the specified time frame, prompting an email reminder.