What do the different statuses mean?
There are a number of different statuses associated with each outgoing campaign. Below is a full list of these statuses, as well as what each status means:
- Pending - The email is being reviewed before it can be sent.
- Queued - The message has been approved and is now queued to be built by the mailer.
- Building - The message is comparing elements like unsubscribe lists, and parsing the HTML into a sendable format.
- Ready to Send- Building is complete, waiting for an opportunity to send.
- Sending - The campaign is being mailed to the recipients.
- Complete - The campaign has finished sending.
- Declined - The campaign has been declined by the Compliance team.
- Error - There was a problem sending your campaign. Check the FAQ for additional information on troubleshooting errors - in most cases, an error is related to a problem with your mailing list.